The Resource The Emperor's new clothes
- The Emperor's new clothes
- Statement of responsibility
- Egmont Imagination ; A. Film A/S ; Magma Films
- In this timeless tale about honesty, two thieves who claim to be the world's greatest tailors swindle the very vain Emperor. When he commissions them to weave the most beautiful fabric that only the wisest people will be able to see, his royal subjects face quite a dilemma. Should they be honest and tell the Emperor he's actually wearing no clothes, or protect him from being embarrassed?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Series statement
- Hans Christian Andersen animated video classics
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Emperor's new clothes
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Emperor's new clothes
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ka.selco.info/resource/iu-Ih1L-0rk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ka.selco.info/resource/iu-Ih1L-0rk/">The Emperor's new clothes</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ka.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ka.selco.info/">Kasson Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Kasson Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...